ProWpCode is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on ProWpCode or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in ProWpCode search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
We commit ourselves to remove any material that violates copyright within 48 hours after the receipt of the request.
ATTENTION: The website doesn’t contain any material protected by copyright. We do not host any files that violate copyright. Any products presented on the website are released under GNU General Public License. Every download available at ProWpCode has been developed by 3rd party developers. We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way related to 3rd party developers. Downloads are provided by ProWpCode in full compliance with the General Public License (GPL). Names, expressions and trademarks are used to the extent necessary to truthfully and accurately identify products according to the fair use doctrine. ProWpCode will not guarantee the functionality of downloads nor shall it be held liable for any damages caused by installing downloads. ProWpCode will not provide support for downloads – if you need support, please consider the purchase of an applicable support license from the respective developer.